Friday, July 29, 2011

Cloth Diaper Friday!




We didn't start JoHanna in Cloth until she was a year old. The past six months for us have been amazing as far as saving and helping out the Enviorment. I think I may have bought 5 packages to keep on hand for when she has a rash or when I have to work. dad's not a huge fan of cloth so when he is home with her he uses disposables. First starting out we didn't have a whole lot of money to invest. I cut the costs by searching on EBay and entering giveaways. As much as the one I recieved from Ebay work my favorite diapers are Charlie Banana's! Dad won a 6 pack for Fathers Day so it was a great surprise for me and a great help to our Family.

You think Cloth isn't for you and Eewwww I don't want to wash those, But really it is simple! After having JoJo I got over the gross factor of alot of things! Washing out a poopy diaper is a breeze. Did you know that your supposed to shake off Poop into the toilet on disposables too? Check your packages, some even say it on there.

Washing is Simple! Normally I run JoJo's Diaps through a cold water rinse, Hot Wash cycle with Cloth Diaper Soap, and another rinse cycle after. Depending on the weather I will toss them in the Dryer for a little bit but I prefer to Sun them! Do you Cloth Diaper? Why? Why Not?




1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Your baby girl is TOO CUTE! She about my daughters age (16 Mos)

    Following you from Monkey Hop! :)

    Follow me back at http://ourlittleinspiration.blogspot.com

    Thanks,
    Angie

    ReplyDelete