Thursday, July 28, 2011

Welcome!!

Welcome to my blog JoJo Beanz! Here you will find updates on my Adventures with JoJo! My plan is to share with you creative free things to do at home, outside adventures, products JoJo loves to use or play with along with sharing her great milestones with you! I am hoping that I can share as much as possible about my up and downs with parenting also!

A little info on us: We are a Family of three Mom, Dad & JoJo! We live in Massachusetts. Currently Dad is a Machinist for a Graphite Co. about 45 minutes away from home and I work part time bartending on the weekends! I love being a Stay at home mom and learning as much as I can from JoJo along with teaching her as much as I can. Becoming a Mom was tough, never did I think I would be laid off from one of the greatest jobs I ever had but then finding out I was pregnant along with renting my fathers second floor apartment from him. But now I couldn't imagine my life any other way!

No comments:

Post a Comment