Monday, August 1, 2011

Who Are You?


This past weekend we went to a friends Birthday Party and JoHanna had a great time! While all of the kids were running circles around her and squirting her with squirt guns she made her own new friend that followed her everywhere! Letting her roam around the yard, smelling flowers and feeling the grass she noticed every time she moved something in front on her moved......Her Shadow! Only armed with my cell phone and her moving so quickly this was the best picture I could get. The rest of the afternoon was filled with lots of clapping, waving and dancing with her Shadow. It was the Funniest thing ever!! She was so excited to see it! I kept asking her who it was?? She kept putting her hands in the air as if she was saying "I don't know!" After showing her my shadow and moving all around the more she caught on, I don't know if she really understood but it sure was entertaining!

No comments:

Post a Comment